SOULY HIS

Souly His is where my heart is. It is about me, and my journey to discover where He wants me to be. Here I will share devotions that touch me, ideas that inspire me, studies that enlighten me, and everything else between here and there...where ever there is. I hope you enjoy the journey with me.



Saturday, November 12, 2011

What if...

…we loved everyone and judged no one?

…we continually gave thanks to God for the sacrifice of putting His son on the cross for our chance to live with Him in eternity?

…the only thing we prayed for was for His glory to be shown in every area of our life?

…the only time we asked God for something specific was when, like Joshua, we had direct instructions from God and we required His intervention to fulfill those instructions?

…everyday we laid our life down to Him, to be used the way He desires us to be used, therefore completely dying to our selfish ambitions?

My pondering for the day...

No comments:

Post a Comment