SOULY HIS

Souly His is where my heart is. It is about me, and my journey to discover where He wants me to be. Here I will share devotions that touch me, ideas that inspire me, studies that enlighten me, and everything else between here and there...where ever there is. I hope you enjoy the journey with me.



Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Does He answer? Yes! He does!

So when I pulled into work this morning one of the guys from our office was walking in and saw me. Well I stayed in my car, as usual, to have my prayer and bible reading time. When I came in about 20 minutes later he asked "what do you do out there, talk to somebody?" I answered, "yes, I talk to God". He asked me if he answers and I said "yes, He does...yes, He does..."

It brought a smile to my face (that I can't seem to get off) so I wanted to share :)

God is good. All the time!

"Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly abuntantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us." Ephesians 3:20 (NKJ)

No comments:

Post a Comment